Income Tax Preparation

Get help filing your income taxes

Free assistance is offered is through Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA). Your income must be $64,000 or less to qualify.



Wednesday evenings from 4-8 pm beginning January 31 – April 10.

No appointments are required. Please arrive by 7 pm.




345 S California St, Chandler, Arizona 85225


What to bring

All documents must be provided in printed form, not emailed or on a mobile phone. If filing a joint return, both taxpayer and spouse must be present.

  • Social Security Cards are required (or an ITIN letter for all members of the household.
  • Picture Identification for taxpayer and spouse.
  • Proof of all income including W-2s and 1099 forms, self-employment records, tips, Social Security, pensions (1099R), interest and dividends.
  • Child Care Information including record of payment with name, address and tax ID # of childcare provider.
  • Tax Deduction & Credit Information including mortgage interest statements (Form 1098), medical expenses, tuition payment statements (Form 1098-T), receipts for any property taxes & charitable contributions paid in 2023.
  • If you are itemizing, come prepared with your deductions already calculated including: medical, all interest, vehicle registration, charitable contributions, etc.
  • Medical Insurance Information: Bring Affordable Care Act statements if you received a Form 1095-A.
  • Direct Deposit Information: Bring your account number and bank routing number.
  • Prior Year Tax Returns: Bring a copy of your federal and state returns, if available (Not required.)
  • Both spouses must be present and sign if filing jointly. We do not file married filing separately returns.
Limitations apply

Income guidelines: Tax returns can be processed for individuals and families earning $64,000 or less, or those who have either lost their jobs or suffered a hardship.

No married filing separately (MFS), No rental or farm income (Schedule E or F), No loss on business (Schedule C).

Arizona taxes will be prepared only if we prepare your Federal taxes.