FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER MANAGER
Reports to: Program Operations Director
Position Summary: Under supervision of the Program Operations Director, the Family Resource Center Manager is a grant funded position that assists with grant compliance and implementation of programs and services benefiting families with children 0-5.
- Provides daily program management of AZCEND’s Family Resource Center (FRC) program activities, including evaluation to ensure program, contract and regulatory compliance and adherence to agency policies and procedures.
- Hires and trains FRC Program staff, volunteers and subcontractors in areas such as agency policy, departmental procedures, and government regulations.
- Supervises FRC program staff, volunteers and subcontractors, including conducting annual performance evaluations, coordinating training and providing necessary guidance to meet performance expectations and ensure adherence to organizational/service delivery standards.
- Assigns work load duties and coordinates activities of staff, volunteers and subcontractors in providing services to clients Family Resource Center services.
- Ensure all program reports are completed correctly and submitted as required.
- Oversees program activities and ensures appropriate materials and supplies are on hand.
- Monitors program performance in comparison to grant obligations and program budgets and develops, prepares, and implements course of action and service strategies appropriate for mitigating performance issues as necessary and achieving program outcomes.
- Participate in new initiatives, program development, marketing and fund raising activities as directed.
- Attends program-specific meetings, makes presentations, and represents the agency in the community.
- Exercises confidentiality, sensitivity, and professionalism and upholds company values and goals.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, streamlines work processes, and works cooperatively to provide quality, seamless customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring files are in compliance with contractual requirements.
- Works as a liaison to other AZCEND staff, subcontractors and community partners by providing information regarding AZCEND’s programs and making referrals to other community services and agencies when needed or requested by clients.
- Provides conflict resolution and problem solving as necessary.
- Promotes family, staff and community involvement with all aspects of FRC programming.
- Provides information requested by AZCEND’s management for preparation of reports.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures and funding and regulatory requirements and in the best interests of the client population.
- Assists with general upkeep and cleanliness of the facility.
- Keeps AZCEND management informed of trends, concerns, successes, and other issues requiring attention.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Social Service field and two years relevant work experience is preferred.
- Minimum one year experience supervising program staff.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and able to interface with internal and external customers.
- Strong computer skills including Internet and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Works well independently with minimum supervision.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License
- Current Automobile Insurance
- Must be able to obtain a Level One fingerprint clearance card from DPS and pass a Central Registry background check.
- Must obtain and maintain all certifications as required by program contracts.
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Shawna at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.