- This event has passed.
December 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
KIDServe is a quarterly event where parents and their children experience the joy of volunteering together.
Four times per year, children ages 3 through 6th grade and their guardians are invited to volunteer and make a difference in a safe and fun environment. On December 13, children and their guardians will create Christmas cards that will be given to children who receive Operation Santa gifts this Christmas.
Here’s how your church, business, club, or organization can participate in KIDServe on December 13:
- Register your church, business, group, organization by filling out the group volunteer form on this page.
- Your group can collect needed items listed below.
- Drop off your group’s collected items at CCCC by December 6 (345 S. California St. Chandler)
- Come to the KIDServe event on December 13, 6:00- 7:00 pm, at Chandler Christian Community Center, 345 S. California St., Chandler, AZ 85225.
Needed Items for December 13 KIDServe
- Construction paper (all colors)
- Washable markers
- Glue sticks
- Pipe cleaners (all colors)
- Holiday stickers
- Sticker letters
- Craft pom poms (all colors)
We’re looking forward to a safe, fun, and inspiring KIDServe on December 13, and we hope you and your child will be part of it!
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator Yessica Munoz with any questions you may have at email@example.com or 480-963-1423 ext. 102.