BILINGUAL CHILD WATCH MONITOR
Reports To: Family Resource Center Coordinator
This part-time, Child Watch Monitor position supervises children during Family Resource Center activities, classes and food bank distribution. The monitor is responsible for supervising the well-being of children in a safe, fun and interactive environment, coordinating snack (as needed), preparing the room before activities, and cleaning at completion. The monitor will engage children in the Baby Brain Box curriculum and other activities. This position will work with sibling children not of age for GSS, allowing parents to participate in GSS program with age appropriate child to facilitate all children being in a productive and engaging environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- In coordination with the FRC Coordinator, responsible for development, planning and implementation of all child watch activities and coordination of services available for classes and programs, including scheduling, room preparation, outreach and promotion.
- Creates age appropriate activities for use within the Child Watch program to enhance the learning and development of each child attending.
- Completes all required documentation to support program, such as sign-in sheets and registration forms and assists with entering client information and attendance in FAST program.
- Conducts customer satisfaction and participant interest surveys related to the activities, classes, and programs with child watch, as well as outreach and registration for classes.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures and upholds company values and goals.
- Exercises confidentiality, sensitivity, and professionalism.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, streamlines works processes, and works cooperatively to provide quality, seamless customer service.
- Attends training as needed to ensure continuous program development and improvement of skills working with children and in the early literacy environment.
- Experience working with children 0-5.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Works well independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to pass background check and obtain fingerprint clearance.
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
TiffanyApril 12th, 2016 View Profile