Share our passion of AZCEND by joining us for a breakfast that will be both a friend-raiser and fund-raiser, to educate the community about our work and to provide support to people through our many programs and services offered at AZCEND.
AZCEND, formerly Chandler Christian Community Center, was organized in 1966 to provide for the emergency hunger needs of Chandler’s most vulnerable residents through the Chandler Food Bank. Today AZCEND operates from its original downtown Chandler neighborhood in the heart of the city’s low and moderate income areas, and in additional sites in Chandler and Gilbert.
AZCEND operates one of the nation’s oldest food banks and is Chandler’s largest basic needs service provider. Our mission is to change lives by nourishing minds and bodies to create a connected, thriving community. Our vision is to have a healthy and productive community built on a foundation of dignity and hope. Primary goals include reducing hunger and empowering individuals and families to develop their capacity for greater stability.
AZCEND offers many crucial services to our community, the convenience of a one-stop environment:
- Food boxes: both emergency and supplemental
- I-HELP Interfaith Homeless Emergency Lodging Program
- Manage Chandler and Gilbert Senior Centers including home delivered meals
- Family Resource Center – Early Childhood Education Classes, Operation Santa, Back to School, and more.
- CAP- Community Action Program- rent and utility assistance in both Chandler and Gilbert
Thank you in advance for your consideration for supporting a remarkable organization that will changes lives.
SPECIAL THANKS TO: Dignity Health, Alamo Drafthouse Cinema and J2Media
Please RSVP to Dara Gibson at email@example.com or 480-963-1423 ext 108.